Massage And Reflexology Center
Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
Indiana: Fort Wayne area, Indianapolis area, South Bend area, Merrillville area, Angola area
Recent graduates are welcome! We are searching for dedicated and compassionate recreational therapists to join our team! New Leaf Recreation is an approved provider for the Indiana Medicaid Waiver, and therapists will provide services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Your day will consist of engaging individual clients in various activities both inside the home and/or in the community, depending on the individual, their abilities, personal interests, and treatment plan goals. Activities include but are not limited to basketball, board and card games, working out, park visits, sporting events, mall walking and shopping, library visits, and so much more! Every therapist must have a reliable means of transportation to travel to and from clients.
Contract (Part Time and Full Time)
Competitive hourly pay is based on education and experience.
Brief Overview of Responsibilities:
· Maintain and organize schedule and caseload of clients.
· Plan, coordinate, and implement therapeutic recreation interventions for clients.
· Perform and document new client and annual assessments.
· Create individualized goals and treatment plans for each client based on needs and abilities.
· Complete quarterly reports that track goal progression.
· Document progress notes after each recreational therapy session.
· Submit all documentation on their given due dates in a timely manner.
· Attend and participate in quarterly treatment team meetings.
· Bachelors/Masters in Therapeutic Recreation
· Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS)
· CPR Certification
· Negative TB Test
· Valid Drivers License
· Clean Criminal History
Click Here to Add a Title
New Leaf Recreation, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.