top of page

Apply for Services

New Leaf offers our recreational therapy and behavior management services for individuals who receive funding on the Family Supports Waiver or the Community Integration and Habilitation Waiver. We also offer private pay options for those who do not receive waiver funding. Please click here for the Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services contact information to learn more about waiver funding. 


Whether you currently receive waiver funding, you are waiver eligible, you have interest in private pay, or you simply want to learn more about our services, please follow the link below to apply and we will contact you soon.


Areas We Serve

bottom of page