Lafayette & South Bend, Indiana
Home & Community-Based
Competitive hourly pay based on education and experience. Full time annual income projected to be $98,000 - $120,000.
Long-Term Contract; Full Time & Part Time Available
About The Role
We are searching for compassionate, qualified behavior consultants to join our team! New Leaf Recreation, LLC is an approved provider for the Indiana Medicaid Waiver, and behavior consultants will be providing services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a community and home-based setting. Today is a great day to turn over a New Leaf!
Brief Overview of Responsibilities
· Maintain and organize schedule and caseload of clients with support from management.
· Complete clinical behavior assessments on each client.
· Complete behavior support plans on each client.
· Complete quarterly reports tracking goal progression as well as attend quarterly team meetings.
· Conduct behavior therapy sessions in home or community.
· Provide training/consultation to family and other team members who will be implementing support plans.
· Submit all documentation on their given due date in a timely manner.
· Collaborate and co-treat with paraprofessionals, such as recreation therapists, guardians, music therapists, case managers, etc.
· A Master’s degree or higher in either clinical psychology, counseling psychology, school psychology, another applied health service area of psychology, applied behavioral analysis (ABA), special education, social work, or counseling.
· CPR Certification
· Negative TB Test
· Clean Criminal History
· Valid Driver’s License
· Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office
· Reliable transportation to travel to and from clients
· Reliable laptop to complete documentation remotely
New Leaf Recreation, LLC views kindness, compassion, empathy, and respect as basic human rights. We will always treat everyone equally regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, and/or local law. All who choose to apply are welcome ❤︎